We love the boppy around here!I am learning how to get up each morning, take of Will and myself and start to get things done around the house. I'm still taking it slowly, I'm not cleaning the whole house each day or any thing like that. Just a small job here and there still gives me the chance to just sit and hold Will. I love doing this! The past two days Will and I have gotten out on our own for some short errands, this has been good for me because it has shown me that it can be done, even though it takes me forever to get ready to go!
Aunt Linny and Uncle Seth with Will. Look closely and you will see Lily in the background. She wasn't happy about her mom and dad holding Will.
Playing on our playmatWe are also learning more about Will and what he likes and dislikes. We have found that: he likes to take a bath, he doesn't mind swinging in his swing, he likes a pacifier, he hates being hot and he loves going outside. It is so funny! That kid can scream to the top of his lungs inside the house, but as soon as he goes outside he is quiet! Its strange, but whatever works, right!
Just a swinging!
Gran came to stay with us last week. She was a huge help and we loved having her spend time with us!
See Uncle Gordon, Will does have a shirt with a Gator on it!........If you look closely it reads, "LATER GATOR(s)":-)
1 comment:
Whit,
Colt didn't like sleeping anywhere else but with us, either. Now he sleeps in his own bed for 12-13 hrs., so don't worry too much about that. Colt also loved that boppy. He could take naps for hours in that thing. I was sad to put it away. Take care. It looks like ya'll are doing great.
Post a Comment