This is Will's first visit to meet Santa Claus. This Santa was at the Mirror Lake Publix where Paul, Mike's Dad, works. He did very well, he didn't even cry. I guess he's still too young to be scared of Santa.
This is after Will's 2nd bowl of rice cereal. We just started cereal yesterday. We got video last night, but I had to have a still picture. I don't know if you can tell, but he got more cereal on his face than he did in his mouth.
I'll end with this picture. We were getting ready to go Christmas shopping this morning and Mike was holding him. He looked so cute that I just could not resist a picture. Wednesday he will be four months old! Where has the time gone? Our little baby boy is growing and changing so much, sometimes it seems like it is overnight. He is such a joy to be around. Mike and I have been blessed with an incredibly pleasant and delightful baby.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, friend! Sorry we haven't gotten together for dinner. Let me know what would work for you.
Post a Comment