Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our trip to the Pumpkin Patch


Saturday we took our annual trip to Elijay, GA to pick out pumpkins and apples. We go every year with Mike's family and friends. It is a Fessler family tradition. We always have a blast, and this year was no different. It was cold...45, cloudy and windy. Not exactly the perfect day for a picnic and a trip to the pumpkin patch, but we did it anyway! Last year, Will was 6 weeks old and Mike was unable to make the trip. This year, we were all there as a family. Mike and I had fun chasing Will through the pumpkins and enjoyed helping him pick out the pumpkin for our front porch. It was a long, fun-filled day! I am already looking forward to next year!

Be warned! I couldn't decide between pictures, so I am including several from our trip!



Will and Grandpa on the tractor. We took the same picture last year.
Caleb, Grandpa and Will
I love this picture! He looks so sweet!

2 comments:

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

Cute pics! Glad to see you guys had a good time at the pumpkin patch.