Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Family Christmas Wedding

My sister, Lindsay, and I. She is 24 weeks pregnant and made me promise not to put any pictures of her on the blog. Sorry Lin, I thought this one was cute. :)

This past weekend, my cousin Katie got married. We partied all Friday and Saturday and basically just had a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures from our eventful weekend:

Us at the rehearsal dinner. Doesn't Mike look snazzy in his coat and tie?
Jake in his tux. He was sooooo cute!
All five cousins.
Will and I doing the cha-cha slide. I have a little dancer on my hands.
Four of the cousins with our TN Tech husbands. All four girls played ball at Tech and we all met our husbands there as well.
Having fun on the dance floor.
Yet another family picture.
And my favorite...
Will with a soulpatch. We found a vending machine at lunch on Saturday that gave "master disguises". We were hoping for a moustache, but thought it was hilarious when we got a soulpatch. Like father, like son!

3 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Congrats to Katie and you all look beautiful ! Good luck with your move. Should be an excting 2010 for you guys :)

Fibia said...

So sweet! Good looking family, I really like the pics.
Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

Lindsay looks GREAT as always!:) Hope 2010 is awesome for your family! Looks like the Lord already has blessings in store for ya'll:)