Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Boy!


This morning Mike and I went to the doctor for an ultrasound. Around 18-20 weeks they like to take a look at the baby's heart, brain, spine, etc. to make sure that all is developing well. They can also tell you the sex of the baby, which in my opinion is the main reason you want to have the scan done. The first thing the lady asked was, "Do you want to know?" to which I answered "Um, Yeah!!" So, we got the news that we are indeed expecting another boy, which we are thrilled about. I would love to have a girl one day, and if God sees fit for that to happen, then I will be happy. But for now He has chosen to bless us with 2 boys. Yes, I know my life is going to be crazy chasing after these two little ones, having impromptu wrestling matches in the living room, and living at the ball-field, but I can hardly wait to do it!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Congrats! So happy for you, Mike and Will.