Friday, March 12, 2010

Beach and Books


Walking the boardwalk to the beach with our friend Carson.

The weather this week finally has been warm...like in the 70's warm. It has been so wonderful. Mike, Will and I have literally lived on our little screened-in-back porch. We sit, relax, eat, read and play out there. I love it!

Monday, since it was so nice, Will and I met some friends on Sullivan's Island for a play-date of sorts. Let me tell you, a play-date at the beach is my kind of get together. I think I could get used to this!
playing with friends.
Will did play with his friends, but he found that chasing seagulls was a lot of fun also. That's him in the back ground, on the move again!

Now, I know I've said it before, but Will now loves to read. He will bring us books constantly and want us to stop everything and read to him, which of course we do. Unfortunately, he always brings the same book: Brown Bear, Brown Bear or Farmer Will.
Brown bear is about to drive us crazy! We hide it, but he always seems to find it. Anyways, I found this tonight. I think I might let Will watch this a few hundred times to see what he thinks!

No comments: