Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful


I try to reflect daily on all the things for which I am thankful. I praise God every day and thank him for the provisions and gifts that he has blessed my family with. This past year alone, He has shown up in such a huge way. He has provided us with a nice home to live in, renter's to live in our old home, a job to help make ends meet, food in our pantry every week, clothes to wear, cars to drive and good health. He has blessed us with a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to truly follow Him. He has given us an awesome church family and a sense of community that we have never known. He has given us close friendships. He has given us a family who loves and supports us. He has given me a loving husband and 2 wonderful little boys. God is good! For this, I am thankful!

Give thanks to the Lord, His love endures forever...Psalm 18:1

No comments: