We are back in baby food mode at our house. Luke got the ok at his last dr's appointment to start on rice cereal. So last week he got his first taste. Naturally he spit most of it out on the first bite. In fact, he spit most of every bite out! But, he has done better each time since. We are going at it slow, he might have a bowl every other day. But we are working up to everyday. I can honestly say I forgot how had it is, and how much time it takes!
Luke is also rolling over, back to front and sometimes front to back as well. If you put him down he will roll over with in a matter of seconds! In fact rolling over is waking him up at night. We have gone from sleeping 4-5 hours at night to 2 hours! It is killing me!! But I am hoping that adding in rice cereal will help him start to sleep better. It would be nice to sleep all night again!
No comments:
Post a Comment