Luke is 10 months old now and he has decided to start taking steps! Oh my gosh! It has been funny to watch him hit milestones. He has beat Will by a couple of months on all the major ones from sitting up to now learning to walk. I guess it is true that the younger siblings pick up on things faster because they have an older sibling to watch. This little one is cracking us up daily! He has a cute personality and loves to laugh!
So...what is this little one doing now?
*Taking steps-he has been doing this for about a week, he will take a few and then fall, but he has also been able to walk across most of a room
*drink from a sippy cup
*dance-he loves music and loves to dance!
*sprint crawl-after Luke falls from taking steps he literally sprints across the floor on all fours!
*climbing stairs
*eating more and more table food
*into everything, I have to watch him like a hawk!
2 comments:
I can't believe he's 10 months already. WOW - time is going by fast. He's a cutie!
I go away for a couple of weeks and he starts walking! I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like yesterday I just met you and Mike and you were pregnant. How time flies! But at least there are moments along the way to enjoy that wouldn't happen if they didn't progress. Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment