We had an eventful Fourth of July weekend. We had family and friends in town visiting: Mimi, Joy, Andrew, Sherri, Rachel, Jacob and Brenna. Our little house was full, but we had a blast! There was lots of laughing going on, but there usually is with this crowd. We cooked out, we went downtown and worshiped together at River Church. Mimi and Sherri even sent Mike and I out on an impromptu date night. After everyone left, Mike and I relaxed with the boys and took them to Riverfront Park in North Charleston for fireworks. Both boys loved them, we were not sure how Luke would do, but he squealed in delight and could not take his eyes off of them!
Monday afternoon I tried to get a picture of the boys in their flag shirts. Evidently, the boys didn't like my idea. Here are some of my attempts:
1 comment:
Cute pics! Parker is the same way about not cooperating when I want him to. Ahhh, the joys of 2 year old life! :) Glad to hear you guys had a great 4th!
Post a Comment