

All four of us have been sick all week long. We have been housebound and some of us couch-bound and I think we were starting to get a little cabin fever. We had to get out of the house! Yesterday was such a pretty day, sunny and 73, so we decided to take the boys to Charlestowne Landing. Mimi and Poppy got us a pass for Christmas and it was the perfect day to use it.
Now, just in case you were curious as to what C-towne Landing is...it is the piece of land where the original settlers came and set up Charles Towne back in the 1600's. It is now a state park and has some historically accurate replicas of houses and a boat that would have been used during that time. There is also a zoo where you can see animals that would have been found in this part of the country when the settlers got here.
Whether you like history of not, it made for a good outing. Afterwards we took the boys to Chick-fil-A, or Chicka-fil-a as Will calls it! The boys had a blast, Mike and I were exhausted and I think the fresh air was good for us all. I don't know if we are 100% yet, but hopefully being outside on a nice day helped.
at the otter tank

2 comments:
Looks like fun and I hope you all get better soon!
The puma has never been out in the multiple times I have taken Gracie there. So excited you were there during an active period!
Post a Comment