Earlier this week the boys had their 2 and 4 year old well-check visits. Our boys do pretty well at the dr.'s office, but I brought Mike with me for this one. They were both due for shots and, well, I just wasn't sure I could handle that by myself. I'm so glad he came, because Will decided not to cooperate for half of the things that he needed to do. Yep, we will have to wait until his 5 year old visit to do his hearing and vision test. He just flat out refused. The nurse said it was totally fine, but I think she just didn't want to hear him cry anymore! Other than that we made it through just fine and we found out that our boys are healthy as can be and evidently tall. Both were in the 70th percentile for height. Hmmm...maybe basketball might be an option in our future.
Our big boy weighed in at 34 pounds and 41.5 inches tall. He was 77th percentile for height and 34th percentile for weight.
Our baby boy weighed in at 28.5 pounds and 34 inches high. He was 73rd percentile for height and 54th percentile for weight.







No comments:
Post a Comment