Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012



This year our Halloween was simple. It was just the 4 of us walking through our neighborhood. We live in a large neighborhood and through taking frequent walks we have met several people, so we hit up all of their houses for the chance to say hi, chat and catch up briefly. 

We went with ready-made costumes, because they knew who they wanted to be in September and frankly because I am not very creative. Will wore his Woody hat for about 4 houses. Luke refused to wear his Spiderman mask and opted for a baseball cap. I guess that made him a little more individual than the other 25 Spidermans we saw that night.

 After about 1 hour and 15 minutes we came home with 2 pumpkins, or cunkins and Luke calls them, full of candy. We figured they had achieved their goal to get as much candy as they could.  Now, if only I could get rid of the candy that was left before we all get cavities!









No comments: