| 15 weeks |
Right now, baby girl is kicking a lot! I started being able to really feel her at 18 weeks. I felt some things earlier that I think were here, but they did not get really noticeable until a little before Christmas. This pregnancy has been different from the boys'. With the boys I wanted red meat all the time and could not stomach chicken, ever! I hated Chick-fil-a & loved Mexican! This time around its totally opposite! Early on, any fast food was amazing, including Chick-fil-a, and especially pizza. After about 13 weeks, chicken dishes cooked in my home started to sound really good. Mexican tastes alright, but I am definetly not craving it like I did before!
Also, I was pretty nauseous for the first trimester, but thanks to Zofran, I have felt great since about 12 weeks. I have had lots of energy at times and others all I want to do is sleep. But honestly, I'm pretty sure I feel that way just being a mommy to 2 active little boys!
I have to say, so far, I have been blessed with 3 relatively easy pregnancies & for that I am very thankful!
| 20 weeks |
2 comments:
So I was just coming over because I hadn't commented on your Disney post and was going to say you didn't even look pregnant in those pictures! But look at your cute belly! You always looked so great pregnant and I'm sure this time is no exception. Looks like you all had a great time at Disney. I think my favorite picture was Mike and Will in the racecar. They both looked like they were enjoying it with the enthusiasm of a kid, which is how Disney should be enjoyed. What fun memories for the boys before they become the protector of a little sister!
So happy for you Whit! Can't wait until you get to meet your sweet little girl. Girls are fun and definitely different from boys! So glad you'll get to experience both!
Post a Comment