So, here is what we have come up with...
Wynn Eliese Fessler
We love the name! Here is the story... Mike had been suggesting names since Christmas when we found out we were having a girl. I turned down everything he liked. He was getting a little frustrated with me so in turn he turned down everything that I liked! One night we were watching the Golf Channel. They have an anchor on the channel named Win McMurray. I sat for a minute and then turned to him and said "You know what...I kinda like the name Win." He started laughing and said, "I like it too. I wanted to suggest it but was afraid you would turn it down." We continued to think about other names, but after that night I think we knew her name was Wynn.
As for her middle name, Eliese is my grandmother's name. She and I have always been close and she she has been a huge encouragement to both Mike and I during our marriage, so this was the perfect way to honor her.
As for her middle name, Eliese is my grandmother's name. She and I have always been close and she she has been a huge encouragement to both Mike and I during our marriage, so this was the perfect way to honor her.
Now for the meaning...
- Wynn means "holy, blessed reconciliation; joy and peace; fair, pure"
- Eliese means "God's promise"
So, she has a name. Her nursery is just about ready and she has clothes and diapers to get her started once she is born. Now we just have to wait 6 more weeks until we get to meet her!
| Me at 31 weeks |
2 comments:
Love the name! And look at your belly. All baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures of little Wynn very soon!
Thanks Carrie! Meant to tell you that she has some Vera baby! She got a onesie and matching shoes. Can't wait to see her in them!:)
Post a Comment