As of a week ago, we have a 5 year old in our house. Its a big deal. According to Will there are so many things that he can do now that he is 5. Everyday I hear something like this, "Well, now that I'm 5 mom I can play outside by myself" or "Since I'm 5 now I can almost tie my shoes without you." Its cute and I'm proud of him, because he is gaining that independence that he wants. But, I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me sad.
Anyways, the 5 year old's special day was last Saturday, August 24. His choice had been made for quite awhile. We were going to Chuck E Cheese to play games and he wanted dinner at Cracker Barrel. Here are some pictures from our fun night:
 |
| A group shot before dinner |
 |
| Mommy and the birthday boy |
 |
| "Toasting" each other |
 |
| Daddy and his boys |
 |
| Daddy and the birthday boy |
 |
| Woo-hoo! Games! |
 |
| Having fun! |
 |
| Whacking the basketball to win some tickets. I love Luke's expression in the background! |
 |
| Wynn and mommy. This is how we hang out most of the time. Put this girl in her sling and she is happy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment