 |
| Iron Man, Halloween princess, Iron Patriot |
Well, Halloween has come and gone. And so has the candy! Just this week we finished the last of the candy. Amazing that we ate 2 buckets of candy in just 2 shorts weeks! But, then again, when you have a kid like Luke in your family candy is not safe. For a few days after Halloween I kept hearing doors upstairs shut. I would then notice the candy buckets gone. When I went upstairs to investigate I would find Luke surrounded by candy and trying his hardest to open the packages!
This year we went with our friends Jon & Katy and Carmen & Caleb. They have kids the same age as ours. Its fun to watch your kids trick or treat, but even more fun watching them go with friends. Highlights from this year were Luke, Miles and Nora tripping over a cord to an inflatable ghost in one yard. It sounds terrible, but really it was funny. They all did it one right after the other, so it looked like dominoes. They were all just fine!:) Oh and Carmen trying to haggle and trade candy with all the kids!
After trick-or-treating we shared a snack supper at Jon & Katy's house and the kids had a blast handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. All in all, it was a fun night!
 |
| Luke and Wynn |
 |
| Dorothy, Elmo, Iron Man, Iron Patriot and a Princess |
 |
| checking out their stash! |
 |
| A rare sweet moment! I have to take them when I can get them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment