This was our first Christmas in our new house in Ooltewah. And honestly...it was just lovely, but I do love Christmas, so maybe I'm biased!
For the 2nd year in a row, we got a real Christmas tree. Not sure we will go back to an artificial. It is so much fun going to look for a tree with the kids and then decorating it. We literally made a day of it. This year we did lots of fun things. We went to see the lights at Rock City, we did Christmas baking with Mimi, we did lots of Christmas shopping and watched lots of Christmas movies. I hope we are helping shape our kids memories about Christmas. Mike and I love that time of year and it seems as though our kids do too. Hard to believe these pictures are already 3 months old...here are a few of our memories from the season.
 |
Picking out of tree!
|
 |
Sweet Luke decorating the tree.
|
 |
Christmas Eve 2014, the calm before the storm.
|
 |
Mike and I on Christmas Eve. Will is our annual photographer!
|
 |
First picture Christmas morning.
|
 |
| Will and his Legos on Christmas morning |
 |
| Wynnie and her new pots and pans |
 |
| Luke and his Paw Patrol toy. |
 |
The sweet Fessler kids:)
|
 |
The Fessler family, Christmas 2014, Rock City
|
No comments:
Post a Comment