Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Jake

On Friday, May 16, 2008, my cousin Holly and her husband David had their little boy, Jacob Andrew Collett. I guess that would make him my second cousin, but Holly and I were raised as sisters so its more natural to think of him as a nephew. Mike took me to see him this past Sunday. He is so cute and tiny! The whole family ended up coming over and hanging out at Holly and David's house for the afternoon. It was so much fun, not only being with everyone, but also getting to celebrate a new life. Seeing and holding Jake let me know that I am ready to be a mother, and have been for awhile.


Isn't Jake adorable!

We are already at 25 weeks, we only have 15 more to go. Everyday at work someone tells me that I am getting big or that it looks like I popped out overnight. I can tell that I have gradually gotten bigger. All of a sudden its hard to bend over and tie my shoes, much less get up off the couch at home. The midwife told me at my last Dr.'s appointment that I am measuring on schedule and that baby boy's heartbeat sounds great. I am including some pictures to show how much I've grown over the last few weeks.

Me at 13 weeks


Me at 20 weeks


Me at 25 weeks


25 weeks


25 weeks

1 comment:

Katie said...

Whit-

Mom and I love your blog! We can't wait until baby Fessler is here!!! We're looking forward to seeing you and the baby soon!!

We love you,

Katie and Sher