Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Tuesday outing

Today we enjoyed our weekly family outing. Mike has most Tuesdays off, which I have come to look forward to, because it usually means we go out of the house and do something. Sometimes it is grocery shopping, sometimes it is just lunch. Today was no different. We headed up to the Avenues, an outdoor shopping center, to run a few errands. We ate lunch and I got the chance to shop with some of my birthday money. As we were walking from store to store we saw Mac Powell from Third Day. He was out shopping with his little girl. That was kinda cool since we own a ton of their cd's.
Looking cool while I'm shopping!
Anyways, after shopping we took Will to a park in Hiram. Mom and I actually took Will there last week and he loved swinging in the swings. The park is nice and peaceful and today was one of the last warm days that we will have for awhile. We were able to stay for just a little while. Will was a little fussy. Oh well!
Today was fun, next Tuesday probally won't be. We go to the doctor for Will's first round of shots! :(
Happy Will and Daddy swinging.
Fussy Will and Mommy swinging.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I love the pics and reading about Will's adventures! Will is getting so big! If we have another warm day, we should totally get together and take the boys to the park together! If not, we'll have to get together soon.