Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired Mommy!

Will after church on Sunday.

Being a mom is exhausting! I'm not complaining, it is a lot of fun and very rewarding. But it is crazy how fast each day goes by. Honestly, some days it feels as though I wake up in the morning only to look at the clock and see that it is time to go back to bed. All I do most days is feed and change Will, play with him, hold him and love on him and try to calm him when he is fussy. Who knew that could be so tiring?!
Will looking at the sign hanging over our couch. He looks at it a lot when he is sitting on the couch with you.

It might not seem like much to you, but yesterday I put Will down for his first offical nap in his co-sleeper. Now don't get me wrong, Will takes naps all day long. He will sleep in his boppy or swing or in my arms. I would like for him to be able to sleep in his co-sleeper or crib, eventually. So this was a big deal to me. Will has no real routine right now and I have been wanting to establish one so that he knows what to expect throughout the day. I just put him down for today's nap, so we will see how long that lasts.

No comments: