
Here are some new pictures of our little man. He turned 7 months old on Tuesday, time just keeps on flying by! Several people have asked about Will and how he is doing. His breathing treatments are to be given as needed now, and he finished his doses of steroids. He is back to his happy-go-lucky self!
Trying to crawl!
Trying again! He is getting so close, he can get up on his knees and rock. We are waiting to see him crawl any day!The following pictures are my pathetic attempt at being a photographer. My mom and I took these at a park in Hiram when she was here last week. She had all of the cute Easter props. Taking pictures of babies is much harder than it looks. I think I'll keep my day job!






2 comments:
So cute! Love the Easter pics and props! You and your mom are so creative! That's awesome about Will trying to crawl. How exciting!
Wow, my son is gonna be deathly afraid of easter bunnies when he grow up.....
Post a Comment