All signs are pointing to yes. We could very well be cutting our first tooth. Will came home on Friday with a temperature. It got as high as 102.3 on Friday night, but mostly stayed around 101 or 100.8. He has eaten fine all weekend and played well, but he also has had a snotty nose, several not-so-pleasant diapers and been fussy for no reason. I talked with my mom and my friend Aimee and they both seemed to think he is teething. So, I looked in his mouth, but saw nothing. Today I actually ran my fingers over his gums and felt a little bump on the top. I have never felt that before, so I am starting to think we are getting a tooth as well. I am excited to see Will with a little tooth. I think it will be adorable, however, I am still nursing. You know what I mean!?
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Do we have a tooth?
All signs are pointing to yes. We could very well be cutting our first tooth. Will came home on Friday with a temperature. It got as high as 102.3 on Friday night, but mostly stayed around 101 or 100.8. He has eaten fine all weekend and played well, but he also has had a snotty nose, several not-so-pleasant diapers and been fussy for no reason. I talked with my mom and my friend Aimee and they both seemed to think he is teething. So, I looked in his mouth, but saw nothing. Today I actually ran my fingers over his gums and felt a little bump on the top. I have never felt that before, so I am starting to think we are getting a tooth as well. I am excited to see Will with a little tooth. I think it will be adorable, however, I am still nursing. You know what I mean!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment