Thursday, September 17, 2009

Monkey see, Monkey do

Will walking and talking on his "phone".
Kinda funny, but we have a little copycat on our hands. Will has taken to copying the things that he sees us doing. Humor me and read these 3 silly stories.
1. The other day, I was working out(Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for those of you who care) and I was stretching my arms over my head. I looked down to see Will doing the very same thing. He was watching the tv very intently and trying his hardest to do what I was doing.
2. Yesterday, Mike was on the phone. When Mike talks on the phones, he paces. He can't sit still. Anyways, he looked behind him and Will was following him step for step takling on his own phone (the tv remote).
3. And now, Will seems to think that he must dip everything into something, you know, french fries, chicken fingers, that kind of stuff. I guess we eat lots of dippable things at our house. Yesterday, he helped me dip chips into salsa. It was helpful, but he wanted to put the dipped chip back into the bag. Then last night he wanted to dip something into the bowl of chili we had sitting on the table. The only thing he could find was his travel size butt paste. Nice! Needless to say...no one wanted anymore chili after that!
On the phone, again.
On the phone, yet again. Will talks on the phone quiet a lot. Evidently he is a popular little man! (P.S. please excuse the mess in the background!)

No comments: