Friday, April 23, 2010

27 weeks! Already!?

I was checking e-mail today and got a pregnancy update e-mail from babycenter.com. It was titled "Your pregnancy: 27 weeks". What!!?? Where has the time gone. This pregnancy has flown by in comparison to Will's. Granted, I don't have near as much time to sit around and think about sweet little Luke as I did Will. But still... I didn't think it would go this fast. Things are going really well. I feel great, but am starting to get to the point where I feel pregnant. You girls who have been preggo know what I mean. My stomach is starting to get heavy and even hurts at times and just getting up off the couch is becoming a hassle. For now, I can still have plenty of energy to chase Will. But I'm not gonna lie, I take a nap most days when he is napping. Hard to believe in 13 weeks, I will be a mother to 2 little boys!

So, for the sake of my sweet 2nd child and those of you who don't see me everyday, here is a picture of my belly at 26 weeks.


And for kicks, here are few new pics of Will.
Will and Jocelyn. She is the little girl next door. We watched her for a little while the other night. She is 3, an older woman. Will worked hard to impress her!
Will & Daddy trying to figure out how to get their soccer ball back that they kicked into the next door neighbor's yard. Too bad the dog got it and chewed it to shreds!
Will wearing one of his daddy's shirts.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Cute belly pic! Glad to hear things are going well.