TateSo...my little sister made me an aunt today. Christopher Tate McGill was born early this morning, like 5:30ish, after about 26 hours in labor. He was 8lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. I have only seen pictures, seeing as how I live 9 hours away. But you better believe Aunt Whitney is dying to love on her new nephew...and I will soon. I'm planning a trip in mid-May with my Gran and Will(if Linny and Seth will have us!)
I am so proud of Linny and Seth and know that they are going to be great parents to precious little Tate.
Tate and my dad (a.k.a Poppy)
3 comments:
yay:) Congrats to your family:)
That is so exciting for Lindsay ! I am glad that the baby is doing well. I hope she is doing well and will recover quickly. Congrats on becoming an Aunt !
Congrats to the family! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment