Tuesday, July 6, 2010

19 days and counting....


According to my pregnancy ticker, I am down to 19 days until I am the mother of 2 children. Wow! Am I ready, I mean really ready? Luke's room is ready, his clothes are washed, and we have enough diapers to get us by if he were to come tomorrow. Technically, we are ready. But, mentally, I guess I won't know until I meet him. Until he is a part of our daily life. I am still so wrapped up in Will and our daily activities and schedule, that it is hard to imagine how I am going to do this. How I am going to juggle two children being dependent on me. How can I get them both down for a nap? How can I please both when they are crying for me? I don't know, but I know I can, I mean I have tons of friends that I see weekly that are doing this with two or more children. Surely I can do it too, right!?
I am ready though, to have my body back. To not have my back ache, for it to not hurt to bend over, to not have to constantly run to the bathroom, to not be out of breath just standing. Pregnancy, for me, has been relatively easy both times, but that's not to say that I enjoy every moment of it. I'm just ready to be me again.

1 comment:

CC said...

You will find your way, and I am praying for your lovely family! Luv from Atlanta!!