It seems like every post here recently is about Luke and one of his new skills. I hate to break it to you, but this one is no different. That little one of ours is growing up too fast. Now he has learned how to stand. He is so proud of himself and he now stands every chance he gets. So for the past few days I have followed him with the camera.
At 7 months, I want to make sure that I remember Luke:
*standing and crawling
*getting into everything
*laughing as he plays with his brother
*eating solids, but also enjoying cheerios and ritz crackers
*smiling all the time
2 comments:
WOW - I can't believe that Whit! Go Luke Go!!
What, no picture of the black eye courtesy of his BFF Carrie? I can't believe how big he is getting. Oh, how cute and lovable he is though.
Post a Comment