Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Date Night with Will



Last week I had the chance to go on a date with my son. I know that I can go out with him anywhere or anytime, but our local
Chick-fil-a was having a Mother-Son Date Knight. For Will this was perfect! He loves knights right now and Chick-fil-a is his favorite restaurant, so it was a win-win for him.

I have to say, Chick-fil-a really went all out. The restaurant was decorated like a castle. They had a photographer. They even had tablecloths and candles on the tables and they took our order from the table and served our food on plates. They went through a lot to make our night special. And it really was. When we left, Will told me thank you and that he had a lot of fun.



Well buddy, I had fun too! I had fun getting to talk to you. I had fun riding in the car with just you. I had fun just watching you enjoy yourself. You are special, you are my little knight, and for me it was a night that I will cherish for a long time!

No comments: