Sunday, January 12, 2014

So, much to say...

Its been 2 months since I have posted anything. I have an excuse. A really good one this time. Basically, we are moving. Not just moving to a new house kind of moving. Moving to a whole new city kind of moving. We made the decision back in the summer, but had no definite time line. So after much prayer and God closing and opening certain doors, we narrowed things down and decided the end of January was the right time to go. Its kind of been an all consuming thing to think about. Add to  that the fact that last month our family was heavily involved in LoveGave (www.lovegave.com) and then we celebrated Christmas and then we started packing and whew! I'm exhausted and the last thing I've wanted to do is blog.

So, where are we moving? Chattanooga, TN. My hometown. We will start off living with my parent's as we get our bearings and Mike lands a job. There are still lots of unknowns. But we have peace. We know God is calling us to a new town and a new life. And we are excited! Especially since it means we  will be close to family!

So, please forgive me for not posting! More posts and updates are coming real soon. In between packing boxes...

No comments: