I have said it before, but birthdays are a big deal at our house. To me birthdays are a reason to celebrate and really make our kids feel special. On our kid's birthday we allow them to pick a place to go do something fun and a place to go out to eat. We call it their "special day". All of our kids' birthdays fall within 3 months of each other (May to August). Luke's is July 23rd and fell on a Wednesday.
This year Luke picked going to play putt-putt at Sir Gooney's and dinner at Los Potros. The restaurant has murals of horses on the walls and Luke calls it the horse restaurant. It's one of his favorite places to eat.
We had fun and I'm pretty sure Luke went to bed feeling like the most loved kid in the world. I sure hope so, at least!

No comments:
Post a Comment