Sunday, August 24, 2014

Things to remember


My sweet Luke is four. This child is absolutely adorable and he has my whole heart! Here are a few things I hope I never forget about Luke at this age:

* he loves to eat, if you let him snack all day he would be the happiest kid in the world!
* he always asks for a hug and kiss. If it's not "good" enough he will give you another.
* he loves to play baseball and can't wait to play with his brother on daddy's team this fall
* he is Mr. Independent. He loves to do things by himself and for himself.
* he watches out for his little sister Wynn. He is a protective big brother.
* he still wants mommy and daddy snuggles and we are happy to give them!
* his favorite books are the Pete the Cat books
* he loves to be outside playing in the sandbox or on our fort, riding his scooter, riding his bike or swimming
* he loves to take a bubble bath
* he loves to wear jammies and comfy clothes. He calls them yogurt clothes. I told him once I was wearing yoga pants and he thought I said yogurt!
* he tells me he loves me everyday!

We love you Luke and look forward to watching you grow and change this year!

No comments: