On another note, I was reading a blog yesterday and the person posted the current book that she was reading. Being a librarian, I thought this was so cool. I am always reading and always interested in what others are reading. So I thought I would share some titles that I have read this summer and what I am currently reading. We can call them my pre-mommy reading! :)

The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson- This is actually a series of 6 books. I have read through book 3 and can't wait to get my hands on the 4th. The group of women in the books are very easy to relate to because they are going through similar trials that normal women face everyday; for example trying to work, fix supper for the family and finding time to have quiet time with the Lord.

This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti- I just finished this book a few days ago. It was awesome! It talks a lot about the spiritual warfare that is going on around us everyday between angels and evil spirits. And it shows just how much prayer can work in your lives. Mike wants to read this book and he doesn't read fiction.

Deep in the Heart of Trouble by Deanne Gist- This is the book I am currently reading and the fourth book I have read by this author. She writes fun, historical, christian romance novels. These books are great for the beach or pool.
2 comments:
Miss you Whit!! I hope you are feeling well, Can't wait to meet your little guy! Let me know if you need anything! xo
Dez
Could we borrow any of these books, my friend?
We enjoyed spending time with you on Sunday.
Post a Comment