So....today we are in Chattanooga visting my family and we had the amazing experience of seeing lil Will in 4D. It's so incredible that new technologies have given us this capability to see him in realtime pictures. We really felt like we wanted to pick him up right there and hold him, but we have to wait another 11 weeks. The technician was able to get some really good pictures, despite the fact that Will had his hands around his face the whole time. He was so comfortable and cozy that he didn't want to move around too much. After a little drink of Coke, though, he decided to start moving, he even yawned and opened his eyes for us. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for this opportunity.


After the ultrasound, I went to the pool with my cousins Holly, Katie and Baby Jake. This was little Will's first time to the pool. Just so everyone knows, I'm wearing my new maternity bathing suit that I got from Old Navy that I paid 8 bucks for. Sorry, just had to brag on my amazing bargain!

My 29 week belly
3 comments:
That is sooo cool! It seems that lil Will looks like his daddy... We'll know better when he's born. I'm glad you got to enjoy some time with your family... cute baithing suit.
you are so adorable!! and Will...oh my that was so nice to catch a glimpse of him!! Can't wait to meet him and snuggle with himtoo! xxo
LOVE IT...and you guys. we are sooo excited for this new addition to our "family"
Post a Comment