Sunday, July 6, 2008

32 weeks- We're getting busy

Well, we're ready to have Will! We had our hospital tour today, so we know where to go and what to do once the big day comes. Well, maybe not quite, we still have a Breastfeeding class, a childbirth class and an epidural class to take. But, still going on the tour did give us some comfort. Now we know where to go once we get to the hospital, Mike knows where to park and we know where to have our family wait. It was nice having those simple questions answered along with many others.

I'm getting to the point where I want as much comfort as possible, emotionally and physically. I am a little apprehensive of going through the birth, which everyone says is natural. So I am hoping that the childbirth class and the epidural class will help to ease my mind a little. I just want to be prepared, maybe I'm a dork, but even in school I couldn't stand the thought of not being prepared for a test or a quiz. I'm thinking childbirth is a little bigger deal than a test, so I REALLY want to be prepared.

This week is going to be busy, which for me is a big deal! We have to go pick up Will's chair and ottoman, go to a Dr.'s appt and take our Breast feeding class on Tuesday. I have Bible Study and an Epidural class on Wednesday. Then we head to Chattanooga this weekend where my family has graciously decided to host some showers in our honor. I can't wait, and it will get me up off the couch, for a little while at least. :)


My 32 week belly- Thanks to Aimee for loaning the gaucho pants. They have been a lifesaver!

3 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

yeah, i am glad that you have been able to use some of that stuff...way comfy, i lived in them as long as i could with Abigail. love you guys, you will do just fine with everything.

Dezirae said...

you look so good, almost time for pictures!!! I love the new paint job your mom did, that was nice. I hope you are well miss you guys and see you soon!

Unknown said...

your pregnant belly is way cute!!!! :) Soon you'll have that baby in your arms...I know you can't wait!!! Good luck with your classes!! I never took classes at the hospital, but took a Bradley Childbirth class before Kenni. We did 21 hours of natural labor...and it was terrible for me!!! So, I got the epidural with Caia and never looked back!!! I think I told the anesthesiologist that I loved him when he left the room!