Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dinner with friends



Tonight Mike and I went out to eat with our friends Brad and Brandy Kleeman. Brandy and I go way back. We have played ball against each other in Chattanooga since we were young, we even went to rival high schools. But we got the chance to play together in college, TN Tech, and became good friends. Brad and Mike played ball at Tech together as well. They are expecting their first child, Parker, on September 4th, just 5 days after us. It was fun to get to see them and spend time with them. We can't wait to have Will and Parker play together. Maybe one day they will be playing for the Braves!


Brandy and I


Brad and Mike

Thanks for a fun night out! We enjoyed spending time and reliving the good old days from Tech with you!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I love the pictures - they turned out great! Thanks for a fun night. Brad and I had a great time with you and Mike. Hopefully we can do it again soon and more often.