Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quirkiness


Over the last few weeks, we have watched Will develop some new little quirks. They are funny to us and we have enjoyed each one. Here are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head:
1. He likes to wrinkle his nose up, sometimes its when he laughs, sometimes its random
2. He likes to stand up at his play table, but screams when he gets tired because he can't figure out how to sit
3. He loves to sit under the kitchen table, its like its his new hide out
4. He is fascinated with Gracie's food and water bowls, especially the water, he loves to spill it all over the floor
5. The vacuum cleaner makes him smile-why I don't know-but he loves it!
6. It seems like he has a permasmile-the kid is always smiling
7. He is starting to cry when I leave his line of vision, he doesn't do it always, just when we have been together for awhile
8. He loves Noggin channel, we don't watch it a lot, but he does pay attention when we turn it on
9. He is learning to "dance" to music
10. He likes to be clapped for, and is trying to learn to clap himself
11. It sounds like he can say da-da and yeah, I'm still waiting for ma-ma!

High-fiving daddy! Mike taught him this at dinner tonight.

No comments: