This spring, we have spent time with lots of family. A couple of weeks ago, Will, Luke and I headed out to Chattanooga to spend time with my parents and to go to our nephew Tate's 1st birthday party. Mike wasn't able to go with us. He was here helping paint a school with about 300 other volunteers. Go to www.lovegave.com and read about it. Anyways, that meant the boys and I had to do a 7 hour drive by ourselves. We made it and found that it wasn't that bad.
So, what did we do? We visited Marmie and Poppy at work, we played at a park, we went to Tate's party and spent the night with Aunt Linny and Uncle Seth, we went to play with our cousin Jake, we went to the aquarium and to a Lookouts baseball game. Every night the boys went to bed exhausted, but they had a blast and so did I.
We look forward to hanging out with family again soon!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! The boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment