Friday, May 13, 2011

Luke at 9 months




I totally slacked and forgot to do an eight month picture and update for Luke. I hope he can forgive me! But I'm back with his 9 month update. Right now, Luke is so much fun! He is full of personality and determination. He is standing and crawling really well, but I have a feeling that his walking days are right around the corner.
Here are the things I want to remember at this age:
*He is always smiling and showing his 2 little teeth!
*He crawls really well and really fast
*He stands all the time and is cruising around furniture like a champ
*He is starting to eat more and more food, in fact we are starting to feed him some from the table, including spaghetti, rice, peas, cheese, bananas and crackers
*He is sleeping better at night going 7-8 hours at a time
*He is saying mama when he sees me, this mostly happens when he is fussy, he is a mama's boy!
*He is an active little boy! We have already had 2 black-eyes and a trip to the ER with this one. I hope this not a sign of things to come!

Trying out spaghetti for the first time.

No comments: