Its hard to believe that this sweet girl is already 2 months old! She is growing and changing so much. Even Mike and I are noticing how much bigger and older she is and we see her everyday! For the most part Wynn is a happy baby, but she has some fussy periods everyday. Every morning she is all smiles, but starts to get fussy as the day goes on. Most days she is really fussy at night. Because of this we decided to chat with her doctor at her 2 month visit.
She went for her 2 month check-up a few weeks ago. She was 11 pounds 3 ounces(53%) and 24 inches(98%) long. We think the fussiness has to do with reflux issues so the doctor prescribed her some medicine which seems to help.
These past 2 months have been hard adjusting to 3 kids, but the past few weeks things have been getting better. The best thing for us is to stay busy. I try and find things for us to do several times a week. But, that means Miss Wynn does not have much of a schedule yet. She kind of sleeps wherever we go, whenever she can. We will get there, once school starts for the boys in September.
Things I want to remember about Wynn at this age:
- She is happy every morning
- She loves to smile
- She tolerates a bath, but is starting to enjoy it more
- Her favorite place is being cuddled up in her sling. She can be screaming her head off, but as soon as I put on the sling and put her in it, she falls asleep.
- She loves her brothers and loves to smile at them
- She looks like Luke when he was a baby, but sometimes she looks just like Will. Evidently she is a good mix of both of them.
![]() |
| Hanging out on the couch. |
![]() |
| The closest thing to a smile I can catch! |
| Dressed up for Chick-fil-A. We all dressed like cows and got free food! |


1 comment:
I was looking ahead at the pictures and thought "wow, she looks like Luke but she reminds me of Will" and then read your comments. :-) Such a beautiful little girl. I can tell in that last picture that Will is being such a good brother and please for the love of all things tell Luke to slow down in growing up! I remember when he loved being held at Wynn's age.
Post a Comment