Monday, November 24, 2008

3 Months old!

Time is flying by! Today Will turns 3 months old. I can't believe it! He is getting so big! Yesterday we bought him an early Christmas present, a Bumbo seat. He has been doing a good job over the past month of holding up his head on his own. This seat helps to teach him to sit up on his own. We tried it out yesterday and he did great! Of course he fussed after a little while, but that's ok!
Will sitting in his Bumbo seat watching football.

He is also trying to roll over from his back to his stomach. Each day he gets a little closer. He lifts his hips and his legs and tries his hardest! I don't think it will be too long, maybe even before Chirstmas. I'll post as soon as the big event happens!

I'm back at home this week, we have the entire week off for Thanksgiving. When I go back in December, Mike will be staying home with Will. But, let me clarify because there has been some confusion over this. Mike is not quitting his job. He is taking three weeks off with pay. He has vacation/sick days built up, so he is cashing those in. He is excited about this, it will be a good time for dad and son to bond. On another note, Mom helped decorate my tree on Saturday. It looks great, she did it in the same colors as my living room. I went against Fessler tradtion, they don't do anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Oh well, I think they'll forgive me!

No comments: