
I love this picture! One of Will's favorite places is on his daddy's shoulder.
I have never really been a picture person. Now that Will is here I never go without the camera. Call me camera happy, but you never know when you are going to get a really cute picture. I found some pictures on the camera that I haven't posted and thought I would share. I also want to share some of the pictures that my friend Dez took.
FYI...she took the family shot at the top of our blog. Isn't she talented!
Will in his crib, we don't spend a lot of time here, but we are learning to lay in it a little at a time.
Will and Poppy watching football together!
Will at 12 days old.
Will in his stroller before our walk yesterday.
Will and Uncle Andrew. Will is wearing his Georgia shirt, Uncle Drew is wearing his Georgia Tech shirt. Evidently Will is not much of a TECH fan!
Chilling in my diaper!
Will and his Grandma before the Georgia/Florida game.
Will at 12 days old on the couch in our living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment