Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Will after he voted. He wasn't very happy, he did get a sticker though.
This morning Will participated in his first presidential election. Well, ok, he just looked on while Mike or I held him. Luckily, there was no line and we were able to get in and out in 10 minutes. Several other families brought their children also. I thought that was cool, not only is it setting a good example for your kids but it also lets them see Democracy in action. After we voted, Will and I met some friends at a park in Hiram. Today is sunny and 75 degrees. Its beautiful, but it was hot. We had to leave early because Will started screaming. When I got him home he was soaked with sweat. I had to strip him down to his diaper to calm him down. One thing Will hates is being hot! After such an exciting morning, he is in his swing for a much needed nap.
Will napping in his bouncy seat. He started his nap here and then moved to the swing. He had a hard day!

No comments: