I started school today. It was so good to see all of my friends and to work in my library. It really gave me a sense of purpose to be working and not laying on the couch watching TLC and Jon and Kate re-runs. I was really surprised to come home and find out how tired I was. I haven't been sleeping well at night, and I did not sleep well last night. In fact, Mike had me take a nap when I got home from school because he knew I didn't sleep well. I can honestly say that I am tired right now and am looking forward to a good night's sleep, or as good as it can be at 9(10) months pregnant!
My 36 week bellyLast week, our friends Todd and Lori Magouyrk had their son Henry Monroe. We were so excited to go and visit them in the hospital and celebrate their new little boy. He is so cute and tiny and I enjoyed getting to rock him for awhile so that Lori could eat dinner. Todd and Mike go way back. They went to opposing high schools, but played East Cobb baseball together for several summers. These two are tight friends, but very competitive. They have had fun for nine months talking smack about whose son will be the better ball player and so on. I think that Lori and I just hope that Will and Henry can grow up to be good friends like their daddies, not who will strike out who or have the highest batting average! Anyways, welcome Henry. We look forward to watching you grow up!
3 comments:
Hey Whitney,
I have enjoyed keeping up with the three of you (smile). Sorry I want be with you at school this year. All of you are in my prayers and have someone let me know when Will get's here.
Love,
Kathy Crawford
Thank you for hanging out on Sunday. We LOVED it! Let me know if you need anything.
okay, pick a day and I am there, we need pics before Will comes!!!! By the way you and your belly are adorable!!
Post a Comment