Awwwww. Super cute!!!! Aren't you glad you can finally hold him? Your house will now feel empty if he's not there or if you guys go out without him, you'll feel like your missing something. He's so life changing, but trust me, oh so worth it. Congrats!!!!
Hoooh.....How cute! I am trying my best to give you all the time you need although I really want to see him. Mike looks super protective in the picture where he is wrapping him with his arms and I understand. That's his job.
what a beautiful family! I can't wait to lay my eyes on the lil guy!! Glad you are home and settling in! Let us know when we can invade and see the sweet baby!! Can't wait!!!
7 comments:
Awwwww. Super cute!!!! Aren't you glad you can finally hold him? Your house will now feel empty if he's not there or if you guys go out without him, you'll feel like your missing something. He's so life changing, but trust me, oh so worth it. Congrats!!!!
i love the one with mike and both his arms wrapped around the tiny little bundle. so glad you guys are home and happy, cant wait to see you again.
I love it! He is sooo gorgeous. Can't wait to see him. Congratulations!
Hoooh.....How cute!
I am trying my best to give you all the time you need although I really want to see him.
Mike looks super protective in the picture where he is wrapping him with his arms and I understand. That's his job.
He is awesome Whit! Congrats! Glad to hear you all are doing well. Can't wait for Will and Parker to play together!
what a beautiful family! I can't wait to lay my eyes on the lil guy!! Glad you are home and settling in! Let us know when we can invade and see the sweet baby!! Can't wait!!!
Hey Whitney...Great Photos !
Thanks for keeping new info in the web. Shirley
Post a Comment