On another note, we go back to the doctor on Friday to see how things are going. I can't imagine that they would tell me that I am any farther dilated and labor not be around the corner. Being that this is my first pregnancy, everybody has had advice, comments and stories for me. Some of this has been a little worrisome, a few people have made me feel as though I am abnormal to be 4 cm dilated and walking around and working. I know that they did not mean to do this, but seeing as how I worry over everything, it has been hard. Thankfully I have had several good friends, my mother and other family members that have reassured me. Mike has also told me to stop listening to other people's stories and to remember that everyone's pregnancy is different. He has also encouraged me to focus on enjoying these last few days of my pregnancy. So, that's what I am trying to do.
I do want to thank all of my friends and family who call to check on me. I am not a good phone person, I am horrible at calling people because I am always afraid that I will bother them or interrupt something important. But, I have enjoyed people calling here lately just to say that they are thinking of me. It makes me feel good. I am going to make a mental note to work on doing that in return for my friends and family after things have settled down with Will.
3 comments:
you are sooo close to the end,it has flown by at least for me:) you look GREAT! i am jealous. i dont know if you can get any bigger, but I COULD, 41 weeks held a punch for me that i was not ready for. dont listen to those people that say you are weird for being dilated and not in labor, you are in labor just not painful active labor. you have it almost half over and you are not in the hospital, that is awesome. i did the same thing and was dilated for weeks! not that you wont go soon, but just letting you know there is nothing wrong, like mike, everyone is different. cant wait.
Hey girl! I am thinking of you as I just went to the doctor and they told me I'm 1.5-2cm and 70% effaced. OMG! We're about to be mothers! Take care and I wish you all the best.
Love you! Let me know if I can do anything, since I pass by your house twice a day 5 days/week.
Post a Comment